Ayurvedic oil massage "Everfresh" 100ml in petitgrain, orange and patchouli oilView product description
An ayurvedic oil massage a natural for a pure moment of well-being.
The ayurvedic oil massage of the Holy Lama "Everfresh" relaxes our body and our spirit to help us to have the ideas more clear. Thanks to its formulation based on vegetable oils selected, it broadcasts a wave refreshing on the body, while smoothing the skin's texture. You will enjoy :
- its formulation is natural and vegan rich in vegetable oils and essential oils so that the massage is a real moment of well-being and care.
- its texture is ideal for massage, lubrication but without leaving the skin oily.
A composition of natural copy.
Cosmetics ayurvedic luxury "the Holy Lama" are concentrates of nature and well-being. They are handmade in the province of Kerala (India), and contain only natural ingredients, respectful of our skin and the environment.
This composition is exemplary, as well as the ethics impeccable mark in the field of protection of the environment and fair trade have earned him the obtaining of prestigious labels such as the "Vegan Society" or of the BAFTS.
This massage oil will provide you with an intense feeling of relief and well-being thanks to the oils 100% plant it contains :
- Essential oil of Petitgrain bigarade orange : this oil extracted from the leaves and twigs of the bitter orange tree is appreciated for its virtues relaxing and anti-stress.
- Patchouli essential oil : both soothing and stimulating, it helps us to fight against the anguish, anxiety, nervous fatigue and/or physical, sexual tiredness, nervousness, sleeping disorders, stress and burnout.
- Sweet orange essential oil : the essential oil of optimistic ! It instils in us a wave, positive and serene.
- Lemon essential oil : you will enjoy its draining effect, smoothing and refreshing on the skin..
- Sunflower seed oil : Softening, it contributes to the hydration and elasticity of the skin.
- Sesame seed oil : Régénératrice, anti-oxidant and anti-aging, it was selected here for its penetrating power : the massage oil is easily absorbed by the skin without leaving a greasy film.
- Coconut oil : Nourishing and restorative for dry skin.
- Sweet almond oil : Hydrate and protects the skin giving a feeling of vigour and brightness.
- Jojoba oil : has been selected here for its virtues to re-balance the epidermis.
Capacity : 100ml. Plastic bottle with measuring cap convenient.
Ingredients INCI: Helianthus Annuus seed oil, Sesamum Indicum seed oil, Cocos Nucifera oil, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis oil, Simmondsia Chinensis seed oil, Tocopherol, Citrus Nobilis oil, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis oil, Pablo Cablin leaf extract, Linalool, D-Limonene, Citral , Citronellol, Geraniol.
Instructions for use in English.
- Do not swallow, avoid contact with the eyes and the mouth.
- Rinse thoroughly and discontinue use if irritation or itching.
- Not suitable for babies.
The massage and its virtues.
The main benefits of massage on the body are : the relief of pain in the neck, back, head, feet and sciatic nerve. The reduction of tension and relaxation of the muscles.
The massage also offers us an intense feeling of well-being, during and after !
For couples, it is a precious moment of complicity, with a sensuality more or less pronounced, depending on what is sought. Providing a message to its partner, we take care of him and his well-being.
The massage oil "Everfresh" will help to make each massage a unique moment :
- its texture lubricates ideally the skin which facilitates the work of the masseur and the massage efficiency.
- the essential oils that it contains promote a feeling of freshness at once stimulating and soothing, which provides an immediate well-being.
- vegetable oils (coconut, sweet almond, jojoba, etc...) nourish and regenerate the skin for massage or as a treatment.
- Object type
- Well-being / Relaxation
- Skin type
- Mature skin, Mixted to oily skin, Normal skin, Dry skin, Sensitive skin
- Moisturizing / Nourishing, Restorative treatment, Toning treatment
- Enriched with vegetable oils, Enriched with essential oils, Cruelty-free, No artificial colors or preservatives, Without palm oil, No ingredient of animal origin, Paraben free, Without artificial fragrance, Sulphate free
- Vegan, Fair trade
- Natural asset
- Jojoba, Almond, Coconut, Sesame, Patchouli, Orange, Lemon, Petitgrain bigarade
Holy Lama is an Indian brand that we are very happy to offer you on our online store, because we share exactly the same vision of the world and the same aspirations.
Founded in 1940 in the province of Kerala, in southern India, Holy Lama is a family-owned, artisanal business specializing in the manufacture of natural vegan cosmetics and food products. Their know-how is recognized internationally because it is one of the rare market players to produce essential oils and plant cosmetics in a sustainable and fair manner .
A model in the field of fair trade and social and environmental responsibility.
Holy Lama has the distinction of being an almost entirely female company. Although it was founded by a man, Mr. DV Deo, all of the staff employed were women until the 1980s. Even today, more than 80% of Holy Lama workers are worthily paid workers!
The Deo family, which continues the founder's work while preserving its values, can today be proud of providing work and offering a future to dozens of women from disadvantaged backgrounds.
Holy Lama is also a respected economic actor in Kerala because all the raw materials used for production come from local agriculture and purchased with a concern for fairness: farmers are paid at very favorable prices, and upon delivery ( no payment term).
Handcrafted, natural, vegan and sustainable products.
The human hand is involved in all stages of the manufacturing of Holy Lama products. This brings them the authenticity and quality of artisanal products.
In addition, all Holy Lama products are exclusively made with natural plant materials, and not tested on animals.
Finally, the Holy Lama factory has become an Indian national benchmark in terms of carbon footprint: the obsession with zero waste and recycling are so deeply rooted in the company's philosophy that its carbon footprint is 10 to 15 times less than that of other manufacturers of comparable size!
This resolutely modern way of producing and trading has earned Holy Lama two prestigious distinctions:
- Member of BAFTS (British Association for Fair Trade Shops & Suppliers)
- Registration within the Vegan Society