The Alep soap enriched rhassoul and argan oil, to leave skin purified and glowing.
This soap is made by hand in Aleppo by a master soap maker graduate, and according to the traditional method. It is 100% natural and vegetal, guaranteed without palm oil, no coloring, no preservative, and no artificial additives.
It is enriched Rhassoul (a moroccan clay which purifies and cleanses the skin in depth) and argan oil (moisturizing and revitalizing). So it will be particularly effective on the face (especially for combination to oily skin) to which it will look more smooth and radiant.
Weight : 100g.
Ingredients : olive Oil, water, rhassoul, argan oil, oil of bays of laurier, soda.
Ingredients INCI : Sodium olivate, Aqua, Moroccan lava clay, argana spinosa kernel oil, Sodium laurelate, Glycerin, Sodium chloride, Sodium hydroxide.
Instructions in English, French, German, Italian, and Spanish.
- Do not swallow, avoid contact with the eyes and the mouth.
- Keep the soap dry after use.
Why try the soap of Aleppo rhassoul and oil argan Najel ?:
- Like all real soap of Aleppo, it is completely natural, and adheres to your skin without compromise.
- The rhassoul cleanses the skin in depth, rid the pores of impurities that are imbedded, and regulates excess sebum.
- The argan oil nourishes and revitalizes skin, giving the skin a more smooth and bright.
- Delivery method
- Standard item
- Object type
- Beauty / Cosmetics
- Skin type
- Normal skin, Mixted to oily skin, Mature skin
- Anti-imperfections treatment, Smoothing treatment, Matifying care, Moisturizing / Nourishing, Toning treatment
- Enriched with vegetable oils, Cruelty-free, No artificial colors or preservatives, Without palm oil, No ingredient of animal origin, Paraben free, Sulphate free
- Natural asset
- Clay, Argan, Olive, Laurel, Rhassoul
Aleppo soaps made in Aleppo!
This may seem obvious, but it is nevertheless quite rare ... The majority of soap factories producing authentic Aleppo soap have relocated their production, for various reasons. Nowadays, the majority of Aleppo soaps are made in Tunisia, Morocco, or even France. Always under the supervision of a master soap maker from Aleppo, which earned them their certification and authenticity.
But the Najel company is one of the last to keep its manufacturing workshop in Aleppo. In addition to the authenticity of the soap, this ensures that the raw materials used also come from the surroundings of Aleppo. Aleppo soap from the Najel brand is therefore the most authentic that we can find on the market today.
Tradition, quality and certification.
We have chosen these 3 words to qualify the Najel brand:
- Tradition: because all Najel products are made in their own workshops (in Syria for Aleppo soaps, and in France for cosmetics) and respect traditional manufacturing methods.
- Quality: because it is the major concern of the brand. From the selection of ingredients to traceability, the entire manufacturing process follows extremely rigorous specifications to guarantee you products of optimal quality.
- Certification: logical continuation of its quality approach, Najel has obtained prestigious certifications, in particular the famous ECOCERT Cosmos label which distinguishes cosmetics made from organic ingredients that respect the environment and come from sustainable agriculture .