A care-ayurvedic natural beauty of the face.
Cosmetics ayurvedic luxury "the Holy Lama" are concentrates of nature and well-being. They are handmade in the province of Kerala (India), and contain only natural ingredients, respectful of our skin and the environment : mainly coconut oil, and essential oils.
This composition is exemplary, as well as the ethics impeccable mark in the field of protection of the environment and fair trade have earned him the obtaining of prestigious labels such as the "Vegan Society" or of the BAFTS.
This cleansing gel for the face very soft, is suitable for all skin types. With a strong foaming, it cleans and perfumes gently the skin, refreshes the complexion by promoting cell regeneration thanks to the essential oils it contains :
- Rose essential oil is particularly appreciated for its astringent and revitalizing properties. The skin is hydrated and its pores tightened, which smoothes the complexion and gives it more sharpness.
- The essential oil of aloe vera, by its action rejuvenating, diminishes the visible wrinkles and signs of fatigue.
A few uses are sufficient to observe the first results and find a face more bright.
Capacity : 100ml. Plastic bottle with measuring cap convenient.
Ingredients : Aqua, Sodium Lauroyl Sarcosinate, Cocoamido Propyl Betaine, Aloe Barbedensis Leaf Extract, Methyl Glucose Dioleate, Glycerine, Dimethicone, Tocopherol, Pelargonium Graveolens oil, Cananga Odorata Flower oil, Pogostemon Cablin oil, Cedrus Deodara Wood oil, Vetiveria Zizanoides Root oil, Phenoxyethanol, Polyquartium 10, Geraniol, Citronellol, Linalool, Eugenol.
Instructions for use in English.
- Do not swallow, avoid contact with the eyes and the mouth.
In summary, why choose cosmetics ayurvedic luxury "the Holy Lama" :
- A handcrafted according to the method of ayurveda.
- A natural composition that adheres to the skin and health.
- A composition that is environmentally friendly, no palm oil, completely biodegradable.
- Formulation not tested on animals.
- No sulfates, no parabens, no petrochemical derivatives.
- The benefits of essential oils in addition.
- Object type
- Beauty / Cosmetics
- Skin type
- Mature skin, Mixted to oily skin, Normal skin, Dry skin, Sensitive skin
- Smoothing treatment, Anti-imperfections treatment, Moisturizing / Nourishing, Anti-wrinkle / Anti-aging treatment
- Enriched with vegetable oils, Enriched with essential oils, Cruelty-free, No artificial colors or preservatives, Without palm oil, Paraben free, No ingredient of animal origin, Without artificial fragrance, Sulphate free
- Vegan, Fair trade
- Natural asset
- Coconut, Pink, Aloe Vera
Holy Lama is an Indian brand that we are very happy to offer you on our online store, because we share exactly the same vision of the world and the same aspirations.
Founded in 1940 in the province of Kerala, in southern India, Holy Lama is a family-owned, artisanal business specializing in the manufacture of natural vegan cosmetics and food products. Their know-how is recognized internationally because it is one of the rare market players to produce essential oils and plant cosmetics in a sustainable and fair manner .
A model in the field of fair trade and social and environmental responsibility.
Holy Lama has the distinction of being an almost entirely female company. Although it was founded by a man, Mr. DV Deo, all of the staff employed were women until the 1980s. Even today, more than 80% of Holy Lama workers are worthily paid workers!
The Deo family, which continues the founder's work while preserving its values, can today be proud of providing work and offering a future to dozens of women from disadvantaged backgrounds.
Holy Lama is also a respected economic actor in Kerala because all the raw materials used for production come from local agriculture and purchased with a concern for fairness: farmers are paid at very favorable prices, and upon delivery ( no payment term).
Handcrafted, natural, vegan and sustainable products.
The human hand is involved in all stages of the manufacturing of Holy Lama products. This brings them the authenticity and quality of artisanal products.
In addition, all Holy Lama products are exclusively made with natural plant materials, and not tested on animals.
Finally, the Holy Lama factory has become an Indian national benchmark in terms of carbon footprint: the obsession with zero waste and recycling are so deeply rooted in the company's philosophy that its carbon footprint is 10 to 15 times less than that of other manufacturers of comparable size!
This resolutely modern way of producing and trading has earned Holy Lama two prestigious distinctions:
- Member of BAFTS (British Association for Fair Trade Shops & Suppliers)
- Registration within the Vegan Society
This product has received 1 customer reviews. His average grade is 5/5
Gel nettoyant très doux qui n'agresse pas la peau. parfum agréable
Vous avez déjà voté