Shades of green
Length = about 16cm (ideal for wrists of 15 to 18cm maximum circumference; recommended for small wrists). Diameter of the beads = about 4.5mm. Grade A rolled stones (Thai origin). Composition: about 36 Nephrite Jade beads strung on an elastic band.
We really like this semi-precious stone with multiple shades of green, ranging from the lightest to the darkest.
Jade Nephrite in lithotherapy
As the name suggests, it is the most effective stone for the regulation of the kidneys, urinary system, adrenal glands. It promotes the elimination of kidney stones (renal colic), calms incontinence and cystitis.
It is indicated for young children, especially during the night, for the elderly and even for aging animals that tend to forget themselves.
Mentally and emotionally, it soothes the desire for possession. Jade Nephrite an excellent stone to calm compulsive buyers !
In astrology, Jade Nephrite is associated with Gemini, Libra, Leo and Capricorn.
Jade Nephrite acts mainly on the heart chakra.
Purification and recharging
Jade Nephrite is compatible with all purification and reloading techniques. To purify your jewelry or rolled stones, you can for example dip them for 2 to 3 hours in water (ideally demineralized or slightly salted), then wipe them with a clean cloth.
To recharge them with energy, expose them for a few hours to natural light. It is also recharged on a quartz cluster.
- Elastic bracelet. Length 18cm (ideal for wrists from 16 to 19.5cm approximately). Weight +/- 16g. Diameter of the beads +/- 4mm
- Article in natural stone: differences in appearance and colors are possible compared to the photographed model. Each item is unique, but always of equivalent quality.
- Object type
- Jewelry and Fashion Accessories
- Cheap shipping !
- Semi-precious stones
- Virtues and benefits
- Strength and courage, Protection / healing / purification, Harmonisation and balancing, Self-confidence & serenity
- Type of stone
- Natural stone
- Pearl size
- Type of pearls
- Clasp type
- elastic bracelet without clasp