Serving tray "Lombok". Handcrafted and fair wood and rattan inlay with mother-of-pearl.
Dimensions : length 46cm / width 29cm / height 4.5 cm approximately.
Finish off your table decoration with this serving tray hand made in wood and rattan. It takes the traditional style of the island of Lombok (Indonesia) recognizable inlaid mother-of-pearl in the shape of triangles, the center of the tray.
This beautiful object handcrafted with meticulous finish is the result of a painstaking task : the craftsman cut first a thin plank of wood of oval form decorated with traditional motifs. Then, comes the long stage of the weaving process, the wicker is sewn stitch after stitch on the wooden board, until you get this stylish tray. Observe the fineness of the work, especially on the handles.
This object original and refined will bring a delicate touch of ethnic chic to your table decoration, and will prove practical in daily life.
This tea doesn't just have style, it is also practical and strong :
- Its large handles make it easy to grab and wear.
- The rim of 4cm all around the board firmly holds in place the crockery that you are carrying, and avoids the unexpected droppage !
- The wood and rattan are natural materials, sturdy and easy to care (a damp sponge is enough to clean the tray in a gesture).
- Peaufinez votre décoration de table avec ce plateau de service entièrement fait main en bois et rotin. Il reprend le style traditionnel de l'île de Lombok (Indonésie) reconnaissable aux incrustations de nacre
- Longueur 46 x largeur 29 x hauteur 4,5cm environ
- This article may present slight imperfections and differences in appearance compared to the photographed model, proof of its artisanal origin and its authenticity.
- Delivery method
- Standard item
- Object type
- Natural fibers
- brown / chocolate
- Handcrafted and fair