A lipstick enriched with vegetable oils
Formulated with organic vegetable oils and beeswax, Benecos lipstick ensures hold and hydration throughout the day. Its creamy texture leaves your lips incredibly soft and satiny. It is available in several shades: Hot Pink, Corail, Vieux Rose, Miel Rosé, Peach. In matt version: Wow, Very Berry and Muse.
Capacity : 4.50g tube
ricinus communis (castor) seed oil *, lanolin, simmondsia chinensis (jojoba) seed oil *, caprylic / capric triglyceride, euphorbia cerifera (candelilla) cera, copernicia cerifera (carnauba) cera *, cera alba (beeswax) *, perfume (essential oils), limonene, tocopherol, helianthus annuus (sunflower) seed oil *, maltodextrin, ascorbyl palmitate, rosmarinus officinalis (rosemary) extract *, linalool, benzyl benzoate [+/- (may contain) calcium aluminum borosilicate, isoamyl laurate, mica, talc, tin oxide, ci 77007, ci 75470, ci 77891, ci 77491, ci 77492, ci 77499, talc, silica, ci 77742].
* Ingredients from organic farming
Natural organic cosmetics, not tested on animals.
Combine the lip contour of the same range
A little trick to prevent lipstick from spinning, apply a lip contour before putting on your lipstick, for optimal hold all day long and makeup without smudging!
The "classic red" shade must be part of your makeup bag: a basic!
- Object type
- Beauty / Cosmetics
- Moisturizing / Nourishing
- Cruelty-free, No artificial colors or preservatives, Without palm oil, Sulphate free, Paraben free, Without artificial fragrance, No ingredient of animal origin, Enriched with vegetable oils
- Natural asset
- Beeswax / Propolis
Benecos has set itself the goal of becoming the benchmark European brand in the natural beauty market . For this, it offers us 3 "club" arguments:
- The "Bio-Mix" Benecos : it is a mixture of 7 extracts of certified organic plants (Calendula Officinalis, Urtica Dioica, Arctium Lappa, Tilia Cordata, Rosa Hypericum, Perforatum Canina, Sambucus Nigra) which constitutes the ingredient base of most of the brand's products.
- The BDIH certification : a very demanding German certification, issued to natural and organic cosmetics that meet many draconian criteria such as the absence of GMOs, dyes, or synthetic fragrances. The BDIH certification is today considered as an internationally recognized organic certification for cosmetics.
- Vegan certification : 100% of Benecos products are Vegan certified. This is the guarantee for the consumer that the products have not been tested on animals, but also that they contain absolutely no ingredients of animal origin.
We now let you discover the Benecos range: natural cosmetics within reach of all budgets.