An essential classic of percussionists: the tambourine, here in artisanal version
Total dimensions of the tambourine: diameter 21cm x height about 7.5 cm. Striking surface: diameter about 18.5cm. Mailloche: length 30cm approximately. Materials: mahogany tambourine glossy varnish finish, natural skin and rope. Mailloche in wood finish varnished satin. Artisanal creation from fair trade. Slight differences in appearance are possible compared to the photographed model.
The tambourine is one of the indispensable instruments of the percussionist. It allows to give the tempo of a music, but also allows some effects of styles by rubbing or scratching the skin, for example.
Light and handy, it is an instrument adapted to the initiation to rhythm for children from 2 years ( under the supervision of an adult).
This model entirely handmade in mahogany will seduce you with its artisanal appearance, its robustness, and its sound quality. Each tambourine comes with a wooden malloche.
Learn about world music with Coco Papaya!
During our travels to the 4 corners of the globe, we particularly like to bring back traditional musical instruments, to make you discover new, and often exotic sounds!
Among our "favorite" instruments, discover in particular:
- the rain stick (also called a speech stick)
- the thumb piano (also called Kalimba or Sanza)
- maracas (or shaker)
- or the amazing didgeridoo !
All these instruments are suitable for beginners (from 2 years minimum depending on models) and will also delight more experienced musicians.
- The tambourine is one of the indispensable instruments of the percussionist. It allows to give the tempo of a music, but also allows some effects of styles by rubbing or scratching the skin. Handmade in Bali
- Diameter 21 x height 7.5 cm approximately. Striking surface: diameter 18.5cm approximately. Mailloche : length about 30cm
- This article may present slight imperfections and differences in appearance compared to the photographed model, proof of its artisanal origin and its authenticity.
- Object type
- Wood, Leather
- brown / chocolate
- Handcrafted and fair