The oil palm tree of the desert bio : a remedial care for skin dried up and damaged hair.
The oil palm tree of the desert bio is a vegetable oil to the touch, very dry : it is instantly absorbed and does not leave a greasy film on the skin or hair.
It is a remedial care natural that you can use in different ways, for example :
- In spraying direct on the skin : its action revitalizing, moisturizing and nourishing, softens and regenerates the skin without the grease. An ideal treatment to repair the skin very dry (face or body), or for the maintenance of combination skin.
- To make a massage oil home : associated with the oil of sesame bio and a few drops of rosemary essential oil, you will get a massage oil non-greasy texture is ideal for massage, and restorative benefits and protective perfect for dry skin.
- To make a hair oil restorative : mix the oil, desert date organic oil and organic coconut in equal parts and you will get a oil to repair dry, damaged hair A treatment is particularly effective when the hair was long exposed to the sun !
It is, therefore, a vegetable oil very practical on a daily basis to repair dry and damaged hair.
A single ingredient in a beauty product is 100% natural and organic.
Ecocert certified "Cosmos Organic", oil desert date organic French brand "Najel" is guaranteed without palm oil, no sulfate or parabens, and not tested on animals.
Its composition is limited to a single ingredient from organic farming, respectful of your health and the health of the planet.
Ingredients : Balanites Roxburghii seed oil. 100% oil desert date organic. 100% of ingredients are from organic farming. Product "Cosmos Organic certified by Ecocert Greenlife according to the Standards of Cosmos.
Manufactured in Burkina Faso. Instructions for use in English, French, German, Spanish, Italian, and English.
- Do not swallow, avoid contact with the eyes and the mouth.
A recipe for care anti-wrinkle home-made, oil of the desert date palm bio.
Make your own serum anti-wrinkle oil-based date palm of the desert organic ! You will need :
- 12 meters long oil desert date organic.
- 12 ml of coconut oil organic
- 4ml of argan oil bio
- 2ml of oil prickly pear bio
- 6 drops of essential oil of lemon bio (or rose de Damas bio).
Mix well with vegetable oils and essential oils, at room temperature, in a small bowl or glass container, then pour the serum into a vial of 25 to 30ml capacity.
Use this serum in the evening after removing make-up : 2 to 3 drops are enough for whole face. gently massage all parts of the face, insisting on the wrinkles, until complete absorption of the serum. Repeat the operation 2 to 4 times per week for fast and long lasting results !
You also like how to make your own recipes beauty at home ? Test the oil of the desert date palm bio "Najel" and post a comment on our shop online to help other clients in search of remedies, natural beauty, and organic !
- Delivery method
- Standard item
- Object type
- Beauty / Cosmetics
- Skin type
- Dry skin, Sensitive skin
- Hair type
- Thin hair, Dry / damaged hair, Colored hair
- Restorative treatment, Moisturizing / Nourishing
- Enriched with essential oils, Cruelty-free, No artificial colors or preservatives, Without palm oil, No ingredient of animal origin, Paraben free, Without artificial fragrance, Sulphate free
- Natural asset
- Date Tree Oil
Aleppo soaps made in Aleppo!
This may seem obvious, but it is nevertheless quite rare ... The majority of soap factories producing authentic Aleppo soap have relocated their production, for various reasons. Nowadays, the majority of Aleppo soaps are made in Tunisia, Morocco, or even France. Always under the supervision of a master soap maker from Aleppo, which earned them their certification and authenticity.
But the Najel company is one of the last to keep its manufacturing workshop in Aleppo. In addition to the authenticity of the soap, this ensures that the raw materials used also come from the surroundings of Aleppo. Aleppo soap from the Najel brand is therefore the most authentic that we can find on the market today.
Tradition, quality and certification.
We have chosen these 3 words to qualify the Najel brand:
- Tradition: because all Najel products are made in their own workshops (in Syria for Aleppo soaps, and in France for cosmetics) and respect traditional manufacturing methods.
- Quality: because it is the major concern of the brand. From the selection of ingredients to traceability, the entire manufacturing process follows extremely rigorous specifications to guarantee you products of optimal quality.
- Certification: logical continuation of its quality approach, Najel has obtained prestigious certifications, in particular the famous ECOCERT Cosmos label which distinguishes cosmetics made from organic ingredients that respect the environment and come from sustainable agriculture .