Anxious to protect the personal data of its customers and prospects, Coco Papaya undertakes to comply with the provisions of Law No. 78-17 of 6 January 1978 as amended, relating to data, files and freedoms and than those of Regulation (EU) No 2016/679 of 27 April 2016.
1. Who is the controller of personal data?
The controller is the natural or legal person who, alone or jointly with others, determines the purposes and means of the processing.
The person in charge of the processing of the personal data transmitted in the framework of the navigation on the site, a creation of customer account or the realization of an order is:
COCO PAPAYA / INTERNOVA SARL
79, rue Adolphe Thiers
R.C.S BOULOGNE 450 520 721
2. What personal data is collected and by what means?
Coco Papaya, as controller, is likely to process, in whole or in part, the following data:
- Name (and birth name)
- First name
- Birth date
- Phone number
- E-mail adress
- Login and password
- Information on purchases, orders and implementation of the guarantee
- Electronic identification and geolocation data available on or from your computer (such as "cookies" or "IP addresses")
- Activity data on the site coco-papaya.com (types of pages visited, dates of visits, or actions performed on the site such as placing an article in the basket)
We collect and use your personal information in order to process your requests for information, your orders, and to offer you a quality service, to simplify your access to our products and our services. We strictly never trade any personal data collected on our Site.
Coco Papaya may collect data when:
- you browse our website
- you register on our website
- you subscribe to our newsletter and our commercial communications
- you place an order on our website
- you participate in one of our contests, whether on our site or on a partner site
- you post content on one of our social media or you accept that we reuse the content you have posted
3. Why is this data collected?
The collection of your personal data is necessary to Coco Papaya in order to:
- Allow you to create and access a personal space on coco-papaya.com
- Answer your questions about the processing of your orders, or the actions you have performed on our Site
- The taking into account and the realization of the commercial relation: to treat and to follow up your order, your delivery, your billing, the after-sales service and the realization of surveys of satisfaction
- Manage unpaid bills and litigation
- Fight against fraud
- Adapt the presentation of our site to your terminal (mobile, computer or tablet)
Subject to your consent, this data also allows us to:
- To send you targeted commercial communications or not
- Ability to customize offers / products that may interest you based on your purchase history
- Ability to perform business statistics or performance metrics for deployed communications
- To be able to carry out analyzes and marketing tools
- Manage contests, surveys ... you participate
- Post comments and content posted on social networks
4. Will you receive commercial solicitations?
Coco Papaya will ask you for your explicit consent before sending you commercial communications.
Without your consent, no communication or solicitation will be sent to you. You may terminate your consent at any time from your personal account at coco-papaya.com or from the communications you send to you by e-mail or SMS.
5. Is your data shared with other companies?
Coco Papaya considers the protection of the personal data of its customers and prospects as a top priority, and undertakes never to sell your personal data for commercial purposes. Your personal data therefore remain the exclusive use of Coco Papaya, for the sole purpose of offering you a service that is always better suited to your needs.
It should be noted, however, that your personal data may be shared with subcontractors of Coco Papaya in order to:
- Realize advertising campaigns
- Improve the knowledge of our customers from a statistical and marketing point of view
- Conduct satisfaction surveys
- Invite you to events and competitions that Coco Papaya organizes in partnership with other brands.
6. How long will your personal data be kept?
Coco Papaya makes sure to keep the personal data of its prospects and customers for a period of time necessary for the purposes of the treatment carried out or for a period legally fixed.
Cookies are kept for a maximum period of thirteen (13) months.
In order to determine the appropriate retention periods, Coco Papaya makes a distinction between prospects and customers.
The personal data of the prospects are kept for a period of three (3) years from the last positive and explicit contact from the prospect.
The personal data of the customers are kept as long as they are necessary for the purpose pursued. They are erased when the customer exercises his right to cancellation and forgetting.
Contractual data is stored and archived for the duration necessary for the contractual obligations (guarantee, compliance, etc.) as well as legal, accounting and tax obligations and / or during the applicable deadlines.
If you have consented to receive commercial surveys, we will retain your personal data until you unsubscribe or until you ask us to delete it.
Any person may also set guidelines for the management of his personal data and their storage, erasure and communication after his death. In the absence of specific directives transmitted during his lifetime by the deceased, the heirs may only exercise the rights of suppression and forgetting.
7. How can you exercise your rights?
What are your rights ?
In accordance with the current regulations on the protection of personal data, you can:
- Access all personal data about you collected by Coco Papaya,
- Correct, update your personal data, if they are inaccurate, incomplete or out of date
- Request the portability of your personal data,
- Oppose the processing of your personal data,
- Request the deletion of your personal data. This is not an absolute right, as we may be compelled to retain some of your personal data for legal, legitimate or contractual reasons (including warranty),
- Request a limitation of the treatments that we operate with your personal data.
How to exercise your rights?
You can at any time exercise your rights as described above by sending us your request to our customer service by e-mail to email@example.com or by mail to:
COCO PAPAYA - Customer Service
382 Mory Avenue
62830 SAMER (France)
We may need to verify your identity before processing your request.
A confirmation will be sent to you within a maximum of two months from the date of receipt of your request.
An unsubscribe link is also included on every email or sms sent by Coco Papaya.
8. How do we secure your personal data?
Coco Papaya undertakes, taking all precautions within its reach, to protect the security of your personal information.
Security of your browsing on our website
Coco Papaya implements the necessary means to ensure the security of the data collected on the website coco-papaya.com.
We ensure the security of the data transmitted by you through the most up-to-date physical, electronic and administrative procedures, which are regularly updated. On all Web pages of our Site requiring the entry of personal information, we use the standard Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) encryption, which is the most advanced technology to date.
The creation of a customer account can only be done by entering a username and password that you are personal. Coco Papaya reminds you that it is up to you to protect the password of your account, and not to communicate it to anyone. Coco Papaya will never ask you for your username, password or bank details, either by sending an e-mail or by phone.
Online payment security on coco-papaya.com
Coco Papaya attaches the utmost importance to payment security on its Site and uses the most advanced computer protection technologies.
9. Information regardingr Online Consumer Reviews.
All consumer opinions published on the coco-papaya.com website are real, verified and in accordance with the directives of decree 2017-1436 of 29 September 2017:
Control and moderation procedure for consumer opinions:
- Every opinion written by a consumer of the coco-papaya.com shop is submitted to our moderation team before being published.
- To be published, a notice must imperatively concern the characteristics of the product with which it is associated, and possibly an appreciation of the different stages of the order processing (quality of the website, delivery, after-sales service ...). Each notice must have a rating between 1 and 5, symbolized by stars (1 = bad, 2 = disappointing, 3 = average, 4 = good, 5 = excellent), and possibly a comment written by the consumer to argue the rating he has given to the product.
- Only consumers who have purchased at least 1 item from the shop coco-papaya.com can write a review and assign a note, for items ordered and delivered only.
- Opinions written by consumers must not contain anything insulting or outrageous against coco-papaya.com or products or brands for sale on the online store, or any legal person or physical.
- Notices written by consumers should in no way mention products or brands other than those offered on the online shop coco-papaya.com, or any surname.
- All consumer notices complying with these rules will be published without modification other than possible spelling or grammar corrections, even if the consumer expresses a disappointing purchase experience.
- In accordance with the guidelines of Decree 2017-1436 on Online Consumer Reviews, Coco Papaya can not modify or delete the rating (symbolized by stars) assigned by a consumer to a product. Only the comment of the notice can be moderated and / or modified.
- In the case where a notice written by a consumer can not be published as is for one of the reasons mentioned above, the coco-papaya.com team will send an e-mail to the consumer, to the address e-mail communicated during the purchase on the online store, to explain why his opinion can not be published. The consumer will then have the opportunity to modify his opinion, which will then be published if it becomes consistent with the rules explained above.
Each notice written by a consumer and published by the coco-papaya.com team will be available on the online store with information on the name and the city of the buyer, the date on which the notice was published, and the product or consumption experience concerned.
Every consumer who writes an opinion after a shopping experience on the coco-papaya.com shop is given an e-mail voucher worth € 1 per published notice, valid on a next order. To qualify for this benefit, notices must include a note (symbolized by stars) between 1 and 5 and a written comment. Notices with a note but no written comment are considered incomplete, and their author does not receive a voucher until he has written a written comment to illustrate the award.
Every consumer who has submitted a notice that has been published on the online shop coco-papaya.com may at any time ask to modify or delete it. Just ask us by mail or send us an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org mentioning the date of publication of the notice and the references of the product and the order concerned. In the event of a request to modify the content of the notice, the moderation rules set out above will apply again. In case of request to delete the notice, it will be unconditionally accepted and implemented within 30 working days maximum.
The maximum period of publication and retention of a notice is 10 years.
Do not hesitate to contact us for any questions regarding consumer reviews on the online store coco-papaya.com