A body milk with a fresh and lemony scent
Its certified organic formulation based on sunflower oil and lime blossom water brings comfort and suppleness to your skin. The body milk penetrates quickly and leaves a delicate scent of lemon balm on the skin.
Application: Apply daily all over the body, preferably after a shower or bath.
Capacity : 150ml tube
Aqua, Helianthus Annuus Hybrid Oil *, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice *, Cetyl Alcohol, Stearyl Alcohol, Sodium Cetearyl Sulfate, Glycerin, Parfum **, Sodium Benzoate, Potassium Sorbate, Citric Acid, Glycerin *, Arctium Lappa Fruit Extract *, Tilia Cordata Flower Extract *, Rosa Canina Fruit Extract *, Sambucus Nigra Fruit Extract *, Hypericum Perforatum Flower Extract *, Urtica Dioica Root Extract *, Calendula Officinalis Flower Extract *, Sodium Citrate, Tocopherol, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Sunflower Seed Oil Sorbitol Esters, Helianthus Annuus Seed Oil *, Limonene **, Linalool **, Citronellol **, Citral **, Geraniol **
*: Ingredients from organic farming. **: Natural fragrance.
Natural organic cosmetics, no ingredient of animal origin, not tested on animals (certified Vegan and BDIH).
The many benefits of lemon balm
Lemon balm calms sensitive and fragile skin. It contains very powerful antioxidants which contribute to cell renewal and delay the aging of the skin. Its delicate lemony scent brings a feeling of freshness and lightness to your skin. Fan of organic cosmetics? Discover the entire Benecos range!
- Delivery method
- Standard item
- Object type
- Beauty / Cosmetics
- Skin type
- Normal skin, Dry skin, Sensitive skin, Mature skin
- Moisturizing / Nourishing, Toning treatment
- Cruelty-free, No artificial colors or preservatives, Without palm oil, No ingredient of animal origin, Sulphate free, Paraben free, Enriched with vegetable oils, Enriched with essential oils
- Organic, Vegan
- Natural asset
- Lemon, Linden, Lemon balm
Benecos has set itself the goal of becoming the benchmark European brand in the natural beauty market . For this, it offers us 3 "club" arguments:
- The "Bio-Mix" Benecos : it is a mixture of 7 extracts of certified organic plants (Calendula Officinalis, Urtica Dioica, Arctium Lappa, Tilia Cordata, Rosa Hypericum, Perforatum Canina, Sambucus Nigra) which constitutes the ingredient base of most of the brand's products.
- The BDIH certification : a very demanding German certification, issued to natural and organic cosmetics that meet many draconian criteria such as the absence of GMOs, dyes, or synthetic fragrances. The BDIH certification is today considered as an internationally recognized organic certification for cosmetics.
- Vegan certification : 100% of Benecos products are Vegan certified. This is the guarantee for the consumer that the products have not been tested on animals, but also that they contain absolutely no ingredients of animal origin.
We now let you discover the Benecos range: natural cosmetics within reach of all budgets.