Organic certified cosmetics

There are 115 products.
Showing 1 - 96 of 115 items

Order organic certified natural cosmetics online at the best prices!

Coco Papaya offers a selection of organic certified cosmetics and cosmetics at the lowest prices on the web.


What is a certified organic cosmetic ?

A certified organic cosmetic must meet specifications drawn up by a certification body independent of the manufacturer. These specif...

Order organic certified natural cosmetics online at the best prices!

Coco Papaya offers a selection of organic certified cosmetics and cosmetics at the lowest prices on the web.


What is a certified organic cosmetic ?

A certified organic cosmetic must meet specifications drawn up by a certification body independent of the manufacturer. These specifications define in particular the minimum share of ingredients from organic farming in the composition of the product. This minimum share is variable according to the label, and therefore according to the organization that defined the specifications.


What are the labels of organic cosmetics?

There are several labels. Let's see the main ones:

AB label

The AB label (French) and the eco-leaf (European): guarantee a 100% composition from organic farming, and therefore free of pesticides, weedkillers and chemical fertilizers. These labels are found mostly on beauty products with simple formulations, containing only one or two ingredients. For example, cosmetic vegetable oils, essential oils or hydrolates.

Ecocert cosmos organiclabel Cosmebio

The labels ECO-CERT "Cosmebio" and "Cosmos Organic": guarantee a formulation with at least 95% of ingredients of natural origin and 20% of ingredients from organic farming. To obtain this label, the packaging of the product must be fully recyclable or biodegradable.

USDA organic label

The "USDA Organic" label: guarantees a composition containing at least 95% of ingredients from organic farming. The remaining 5% must be USDA approved ingredients.

There are other organic labels among which the French "Nature & Progress" or the European "Natrue" which are also very respectable certifications, but less common.

There are, finally, other labels that guarantee an essentially natural formulation, but whose ingredients are not necessarily from organic farming. These include the "Cosmos Natural" label from ECO-CERT, which guarantees a composition of at least 95% natural ingredients, as well as recyclable or biodegradable packaging and packaging.

Coco Papaya also offers cosmetics certified "Cosmos Natural". But these products do not necessarily contain ingredients from organic farming, we did not include them in the selection below.


Why choose organic certified cosmetics?

Choosing organic certified beauty products is the absolute certainty that these products are healthy and respectful of the environment. As a committed company, Coco Papaya rigorously selects the cosmetics that are offered to you, and banishes any polluting or harmful product.

By browsing through our different categories of cosmetics, you will find that even our cosmetics with no organic certification have exemplary compositions. This is particularly the case for our products from India or other remote regions of the world where organic certification is not yet as widespread as in Europe. It's up to you to decide how much weight you give to certification when making your choices! At Coco Papaya, transparency is total, we tell you everything about each of our products.

Less
More

Filter by

Brands
voir plus... réduire
Natural asset
voir plus... réduire
Certifications
voir plus... réduire
Skin type
voir plus... réduire
Hair type
voir plus... réduire
Needs
voir plus... réduire
Price
1 19
Filtres

Good to know...