Floral waters & hydrolates
Floral Waters and Hydrolates
Obtained by the distillation of various flowers and plants, our floral waters and hydrolates will give a real boost to the beauty of your face.
How to use them?
- As a tonic lotion, apply floral water or hydrolate, morning and evening, to refresh your face and give it more radiance.
- In replacement of tap water, to clean the skin avoiding limescale. Exactly like a micellar water!
- As ingredients for creating your homemade cosmetics: follow our guides and tutorials to create your own beauty products based on floral waters and hydrolats.
Which ones to choose?
All floral waters and hydrolates are very soft and can therefore be used by all types of skin. However, each variety has different properties, adapting more particularly to a specific need.
At Coco Papaya, we have detailed our product sheets to give you all the keys to choose the best products that match you. You can learn about each hydrolate and decide which one meets your needs. Or you can directly display only those that suit you by filtering the results.
Here are some examples of hydrolates and floral waters that are suitable for your skin type:
- Mixed skins will favor pink and lemon.
- Oily skins will adopt lavender, but also rose and lemon.
- Acne skins will enjoy chamomile, lavender and lemon.
- Dry skins will choose chamomile and orange blossom.
- Sensitive skins will favor chamomile and olive leaves.
- Mature skins will prefer rose and olive leaves.
It's up to you now, change to more responsible and environmentally friendly cosmetics, and spread the word around you!