List of products by brand Le Chatelard 1802
Discover here our range of real Marseille soaps from the French brand "Le Chatelard". And yes ! Coco Papaya, boutique du monde, can also promote French products!More
A soap maker, traditional and natural manufacturing methods.
What characterizes above all the house "Le Chatelard" is the respect for the traditional recipe of real Marseille soap . Admittedly, the manufacturing workshop is modern and respects the strictest environmental and hygiene standards. But the manufacturing method has remained unchanged for centuries.
Here is, in a few points, why we loved it, and why you too will love "Le Chatelard" soaps:
- They are handcrafted in their workshop in Saint-Auban sur Ouvèze, in Provence.
- They are 100% natural and biodegradable.
- They are made exclusively from vegetable oil, and therefore without animal fat (and not tested on animals), without parabens, without preservatives, and without chemical dyes (the dyes used are only natural pigments).
- They contain precisely 72% vegetable oil, which is the maximum technically possible amount. This makes them particularly soft and hydrating on the skin.
- They are available in a multitude of different scents to vary the pleasures each day, but also to benefit from additional benefits such as those of argan oil, aloe vera or shea butter.
You too, test the Marseille soaps "Le Chatelard" and share your opinion with other lovers of natural cosmetics by writing a comment that will be published on the store!Less